I'm an Albertan that moved out to the West Coast and hasn't been able to leave. I fell in love with Victoria and Vancouver Island during my undergrad and knew that after medical school in Vancouver, I would be back.
I'm a believer in living my best life and getting the most out of each day. In that sense, I feel that proper nutrition, quality sleep, healthy relationships, time in nature and spending time doing what you love fosters a healthy body, mind and spirit so that each day can be great. For me, that means wholesome vegan food, running along Dallas Road, doing yoga in the mornings, going camping and catching up with friends to share a laugh.
I want to share my love of life and passion for Naturopathic Medicine with all my patients so that they can reach their fullest potential. I want to help them run that marathon, go on that trip, improve their mood and achieve whatever other goals they have. I am a general practitioner with a special interest in:
- Chronic pain, joint dysfunction and using regenerative injection therapies (prolotherapy, PRP) to get patients out of pain
- Men’s health (prostate issues, libido, erectile dysfunction, infertility and male hormone imbalance)
- Physical Medicine (soft tissue massage, physical adjustments, exercise and stretching)
- Vegan nutrition (plant-based medicine for cardiovascular, diabetic, chronic disease concerns and general healthy living)
I completed my undergrad through University of Alberta and UVic, finishing with a BSc and a minor in Hispanic Studies. After working at spinal health facility for a year, I returned to school at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster where I was the recipient of the Dr. Nicole Robinson Scholarship and the Spirit of Boucher Award.
As a clinical intern at Boucher, I was fortunate to work with a diverse groups of patients at extern clinics in Vancouver, Katzie First Nation in Pitt Meadows and Victoria. I have experience working with HIV, cancer, pediatrics, diabetics and chronic pain.
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Support (NCLS)
- Board certified in acupuncture
- Board certified in IV therapy
- Prescriptive Authority
- Prolotherapy and Advanced Injections
- Member of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia, Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors and British Columbia Naturopathic Associaton